FB Income Fund E osak
FB Income Fund S osak
The Fund’s investment objective is to offer investors stable and predictable returns at above deposit and inflation rates (between 4.5% and 11.5% p. a.) over three to seven years. Ideal for those targeting moderately conservative risk levels.
The Fund’s Strategy
Maintain exposure to corporate debt (bonds) at no less than 60%. Like with most investments, these investments can sometimes go bad. We do not guarantee that our strategy’s objectives will be achieved. These objectives cannot be viewed as either a promise or a guarantee of success.
Driven by rigorous risk control procedures including:
- strict issuer selection criteria;
- clear and transparent business requirements;
- requirements for the issuer to have a stable and transparent cash flow adequate to service its corporate debt;
- control over decision-making through the company’s BoD or Management Board;
- in-depth credit analysis;
- monthly monitoring of the issuer’s financial performance.
The Fund’s Highlights
|Markets:||Europe, United States|
≥ 4% coupon and ≥ 1-year corporate bonds
|Currency:||USD (ISIN EE3500110210), EUR (ISIN EE3500110202)|
|Unit cost:||1,000 EUR (or USD 1,000 depending on the currency invested)|
50,000 EUR (or USD 50,000 depending on the currency
|Investment term:||three years and above|
at least 60% in financial instruments
|Risks:||VaR (Value at Risk) of < 5% for 20-day holding period at 99% confidence level|
- 1.5% p. a. of the portfolio’s value;
- performance fee: up to 10% of the unit NAV premium over its historical record high
- issue fee 0.5% (the unit issue fee is determined as a percentage of the market value of the units being purchased)
- exit fee 1.0% or 1.75% within the first year (the unit exit fee is determined as a percentage of the market value of the units being sold)
|FB Income Fund|
- Fund’s participation terms (pdf)
- FB Income Fund E: historical performance
- FB Income Fund S: historical performance
- FB Income Fund: historical performance (pdf)
- Fund unit buy / sell instruction form (pdf)
When the materials provided by AS FB Asset Management use figures to describe average returns on investment or changes from such average returns, the relevant indicators are only probabilistic forecasts based on historical performance. AS FB Asset Management does not guarantee a return on investment as it fully depends on the stock market performance. Investors will always decide for themselves whether to take all associated potential investment risks. Risk taking is the cost incurred by the investor for sharing in the returns. (risk overview).