FB Income Fund
The fund is focused on a stable projected income.
Why FB Income Fund?
- The fund generates a stable projected income in the range of 4.5-10.5% per annum.
- The fund is a liquid instrument, since the investor has the right to enter the fund and withdraw from the fund once a week.
- The strategy used since the foundation of the fund (4 September 2014) demonstrated a total yield of 41%.
- The fund has two types of units (Unit E and Unit D). Dividends on Units D are paid twice a year.
Assets Under Management
€ 8 041 904
Strategy of FB Income Fund
A fund with a moderate level of risk that mainly invests in bonds unlisted on stock markets issued by businesses or financial institutions.
Historical performance of FB Income Fund Unit E
Total Returns of FB Income Fund Unit E
Unit value FB Income Fund Unit E
The fund is based on strict risk management rules, which include:
- criteria for selecting the issuer;
- clear and transparent business of the issuer;
- stable and transparent cash flow, which allows the issuer to service its corporate debt;
- the ability to control decision-making through the board or the council of the company;
- thorough credit analysis;
- monthly control over the issuer’s financial indicators.
Yearly return FB Income Fund Unit E
FB Income Fund Unit D
Since 1 March 2019, the fund has issued a new type of unit (Unit D). Twice a year FB Income Fund Unit D pays to investors interest in the amount of 90% of the fund’s cumulative profit by this time.
The fund invests in the same bonds and money market instruments as the FB Income Fund Unit E.
Total Returns of FB Income Fund Unit D
Unit value FB Income Fund Unit D
Yearly return FB Income Fund Unit D
|Payout / unit (yield %)||€10.79 (1.08%)||0|
Interest payout: Interest to be paid out is calculated twice a year and equals 90% of the fund unit’s profits accumulated by the last Friday of May and the last Friday of November of the current year. Interest is paid out within 3 weeks from the day the accumulated profits are calculated.
The Fund highlights
|Managing company:||FB Asset Management AS|
|ISIN Unit E / Unit D:||EE3500110202 / EE3500110301|
|Bloomberg Unit E / Unit D:||FBINCFE ET / FBINCFS ET|
|Instruments:||≥ 4% coupon and ≥ 1-year corporate bonds|
|Unit cost Unit E / Unit D:||1 000 EUR|
|Minimum investment:||100 000 EUR|
|Asset mix:||at least 60% in financial instruments|
|Dividends:||for Unit E – not applicable;
for Unit D – dividends are paid twice a year (by 15 of June and 15 of December) in the amount of 90% of the fund unit’s cumulative profit by that time.
|Management fee:||0.95% p. a. of the portfolio’s value|