FB Opportunity Fund
Actively managed fund, focused on absolute return.
Why FB Opportunity Fund?
- By using special investment strategies, the fund is able to make a profit in both the growing and falling markets as well as during periods of market stagnation.
- The fund is a liquid instrument, since the investor has the right to withdraw from the fund once a month.
- The fund is classified as a low-expense fund (there are no fees for entering and withdrawing from the fund, as well as no management fees).
- The fund uses a hedge fund strategy. The strategy employed since the foundation of the fund (7 March 2016) demonstrated a total yield of 53%.
Assets Under Management
€ 3 171 275
Historical performance of FB Opportunity Fund
Strategy of FB Opportunity Fund
The fund uses sophisticated trading strategies that often include leverage, short selling and derivative financial instruments. The fund invests at least 60% of its assets in derivative instruments in the US stock market. The main trading instruments are options on leading US stock market indices – S&P 500, Russell 2000.
Comulative perfomance statistics and benchmark comparison of FB Opportunity strategy
Like with most investments, these investments can sometimes show negative growth. We do not guarantee that our strategy’s objectives will be achieved. These objectives cannot be viewed as either a promise or a guarantee of success.
The fund is based on strict risk management rules of the company, which include:
- criteria for selecting a trading instrument;
- criteria for the selection of levels;
- probabilistic models for calculating asset movement taking into account the expected volatility;
- control over the change in VaR (Value at Risk) risk measure.
To give the investor an opportunity to receive in the next 3-7 years a higher level of income per invested capital, that significantly exceeds interest rates on bank deposits and inflation. Designed for high risk investors.
FB Opportunity Fund Monthly Performance
The Fund highlights
|Managing company:||FB Asset Management AS|
|Instruments:||derivatives, including options on indices and bonds|
|Unit cost:||1 000 EUR|
|Minimum investment:||EUR 100,000|
|Asset mix:||at least 60% in financial instruments|
|Dividends:||the fund doesn’t pay dividends|
|Performance fee:||30% of High-Water Mark|
|Investor costs:||0% entry fee
0% exit fee